Innovation for all
Healthcare and High-Performance Computing (HPC) are two main focus areas at the new Competence Centre.
Yet thanks to Dell and Intel’s leadership in technology partnerships, scalable solutions and support services,
organisations of all sizes across industries can take advantage of these future-ready solutions.
June 2016 21
A host of benefits
Leveraging the insights and solutions showcased at the
Competency Centre can help:
• Streamline infrastructure to boost efficiency and
• Reduce complexity of IT management and increase
• Lower power and cooling costs through energy-
• Inspire through best practices, proofs of concept,
case studies and reference architectures
• Improve utilisation of existing infrastructures
• Boost agility, flexibility and business continuity
Take advantage of the opportunity to visit the
Competence Centre and understand the benefits of the
existing and future solutions shown.
High Performance Computing -
expanding the boundaries of what
Today, High Performance Computing (HPC) has become
the backbone of science and product development. A
balanced HPC infrastructure must be tailored to the task
at hand and the application and code tied to that task.
The right system and implementation, proper services
and support must be designed to make for efficient
research workflows and processes, getting results faster
and optimising and speeding up discovery or a product’s
time to market. Benefits include:
• Compute technology that is flexible to meet diverse
density, form-factor, and performance criteria
• Intelligent, high-performance, and scalable storage
strategies to get the data explosion under control
and accessible for researchers
• Networking and interconnect technologies simpli-
fied and standardized for HPC infrastructures. Even
without industry-wide standards, it is still possible to
leverage company data for analysis.
Click here to read the full white paper.
Learn more at: Dell.com/HPC