(Monday, June 23 – Wednesday, June 25)
• CAE Pavilion: will showcase products and services offered by six
independent software vendors.
• Exhibitor Forum: four exhibitor forum sessions on Tuesday, June
24, and Wednesday, June 25, are a unique opportunity for ISC
attendees to gain a compact overview of the latest HPC developments and products from the major international HPC vendors.
• Exhibitors Innovation Forum: Often new exhibitors go unnoticed on a large show floor, so ISC has introduced the Exhibitors
Innovation Forum, a platform for companies exhibiting here for the
first time. This special session will give these new entrants a platform to share their compelling stories and commercial successes
with conference attendees.
• HPC Start-up: Innovation Brought to Life: This new session will
explore the experiences of a number of newer HPC companies as
they navigate the challenges of starting up their businesses.
• The ISC Student Cluster Competition: Eleven university-based
teams will compete and demonstrate the incredible capabilities
of state-of- the-art HPC systems and applications on the ISC’ 14
3M Deutschland Gmbh
Advania Data Centers
Applied Micro Circuits
Avnet Technology Solutions
CoolIT Systems Inc
CSC - IT Center for Science
CSCS and hpc-ch
Cycle Computing LLC
Dassault Systemes SIMULIA
Dr. Markus Blatt - HPC-Simulation-Software & Services
E4 Computer Engineering
EPCC, Edinburgh University
European Exascale Projects
Experience in 2014